Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear Valued Customer: Part Two

Dear Professor Glindinberk,
 

          As the CEO of AS+S, I was made aware of the extraordinary nature of your first order with us and took it upon myself to tell you personally how much I appreciate your business and look forward to further work with you. This message should arrive to you a day or two before our deliverimen arrive with loaded lorries to deliver your spectacular order to your castle.

          May I take a moment to compliment the very obvious high aims of any man who inhabits a castle with a storied history like Castle Grunwald? I am astounded.

          As a sign of out appreciation I have waived your delivery costs and thus we only require the payment for the ten reflective mirriors, the sextant, the quarter mile of train track, the six giant sized Tesla Coil kits, and the assorted joints, bearings, and other construction equipment.

          You are already a star customer even now and I sincerely hope that when you accomplish whatever grand genius you are working on you will make certain to tell the world who assisted such a visionary.
 
Sincerely,

          Jeremiah Pendleton, Esq.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More