Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dear Valued Customer: Part One

What begins here is something I've wanted to write for some time. The idea has run around my brain for years but its finally, FINALLY seeing the light of day.  Given the nature of the story I'm going to post it, one letter at a time, once every day until its complete. I hope you guys enjoy this, its my way of entertaining while working on things to submit. Specifically one pulp lovecraftian horror story, and a horror sci-fi story that needs serious work.


============================================================

Dear Valued Customer,
 

          Here at Altitude Science and Supply we strive to give only the best service and supplies to the small but growing engineering hobbyist community. As suppliers of hard to find parts and materials to such an enthusiastic niche market, we try to let every one of our new customers know just how much they mean to us. To that end, please find enclosed one AS&S catalog, as well as a soldering iron, screwdriver set, and goggles. We give these to all our new and already valued customers to show just how much we value and encourage further work and innovation by our legion of customers. We look forward to your business over the foreseeable future.

          Sincerely,
Altitude Science and Supply

1 comments:

I think I remember you mentioning the idea for this story, and I approve.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More