Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tamar and Raamiel

A mage, arrogant punk archmage kid, and his familiar/girlfriend.

=====================================================






“Why was there a post-it note saying we're banned from Reggie's on my chest when I woke up?”

“Because we're banned from Reggies, love. Duh.”
“Me? Banned from somewhere? Lies. Give me the phone, I want to buy it and have them all like. Fired. Or killed. Or sold to African slavers.”
“Honey they don't do that anymore and you deserved it.”

“Filth and lies compounded. Defend you words, whore, and bring me juice. I have a hangover. And by juice, I mean whiskey and lots of it.”

“You went biblical with the bartender.”
“I fucked her? On the bar? Shit, not again.”

“No. My love, around two in the morning you were drunk. So drunk that when the bartender cut you off you leapt up on the bar, tossed your jacket into the crowd, and called the bartender a “Cum-swallowing, ribstealing whore of Babylon. You then declared if she did not serve you another Manhattan you would summon a plague of locusts down upon the bar and its denizens like 'The God of old'. Then you fell over and passed out.”

“Well? Did I?”

“No. But the drinks all turned to blood after you passed out.”

“Shit. I was drunk. Good night, then?”

“Good night, though I think... can we drink at a mage bar next time? They take you more seriously there.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More