Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Apologies and a tiny touch of random fiction.

I owe people their requests as rewards for me hitting 200 views and I promise to get to them.  With Drs and school and Morrow Project its fallen behind.


Plus Dead Space. Lots and lots of Dead Space. Will be posting again soon.
============================================================


They're here, behind the steel.  I hear them now, heard them from day one, heard them even on the trip up. Heard the skittering, the claws on metal, hissing voices speaking to each other and to me as if I could even understand, as if I wanted to.


I don't want to, didn't want to, now I do, and He's here now, It, He, She... don't know.

========================================================================
Yay for derivative crap! But its crap written, even if it was written at 1230 because I couldn't sleep. Its still something. So bite me.


EDIT: Rewriting this. I have a good start, a decent idea, but damn if this opening isn't a load of steaming crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More