Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dear Valued Customer: Part Three



 Dear Professor Glindinberk,

This is another personal missive from Jeremiah Pendleton to you. I have authorized my men to deliver, free of delivery charges, the eight robotics kits and the accompanying steam engines, control boards, and other sundries that you have ordered despite your current state of being in the red, as it were, to our company. I have taken your last payment as a sign of good faith and therefore respond with our faith in you, the individual engineer. I have no doubt that your work will turn out to be fruitful to you and anything we can do to assist, and also assist you in settling accounds with us, is my and my company's pleasure.
I must ask that you please ensure your guard animals and human guards are aware of the delivery peoples' arrival as it was most difficult to get our delivery crews to return after being chased and fired at by “jackbooted goons in gasmasks”. I assure you that the employee responsible for this description was fired promptly for impuning the workforce of a valued customer.

Cordially,
Jeremiah Pendleton, Esq.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More