Monday, August 8, 2011

Dear Valued Customer: Part Four


 Professor,

I have attempted to be patient in regards to your account, but even with the flexible and generous payment plan our Delivery Representative said you agreed to I find myself in quite a bind. Your third order is also generous, and I will send said order through but it will be accompanied by a member of our Accounts Department. He will have full authorization to negotiate a better payment schedual for you, but I am afraid until we have seen a larger payment than simply Good Faith payments I cannot release further orders to you. Additionally any further communication will be via our accounts department as I would never wish to imply I personally do not trust you or that I value your money over your work. That being said we must cover our costs as I'm sure you understand.

From the desk of,
Jeremiah Pendleton, Esq.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More